RP Data Pro Subscription - Where?

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get the RP Data Pro Subscription.
Iv contacted Mattnz (Small Dev) with no reply.

Are there any other groups that offer this?

Last edited:
Have you tried contacting RP Data directly? They can organize a professional subscription quite easily.

http://www.rpdata.com/contact_us/contact_us.html

Unless you're actually in the real estate industry in some professional capacity it's hardly worth while. I recently looked at switching from Residex to RP Data and found it was comparatively quite expensive. If you're just looking for CMA reports, there are plenty of resources out there who'll give them to you for free.

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get the RP Data Pro Subscription.
Iv contacted Mattnz (Small Dev) with no reply.

Are there any other groups that offer this?

Depending on your portfolio and how often you're buying, it's not cheap for Australia wide access. But does give you a whole lot of data.

As Pete suggested it might be an option to try and get somoene to provide you reports

CBA Lenders/Bankers have RP Data Pro access for all states ;)

Thanks for the reply's gents.

I was a lot more interested in purchasing when i seen the advertised price by Small Dev $79pm.
But i think $165pm is too expensive.

Will hold off for the time being.

http://www.apimagazine.com.au/api-online/pricefinder-membership-signup

Bit of a discount I saw the other day - $99. Not sure if there are any catches.

this one for investors $79 special oops might have been 99...I was going to go more expensive but thought I would go cheap and see if its any good...

It gives pics of all previous listings in the past couple of years..can use on mobile devices and predicts house value and rent value..still need to apply your own knowledge with this just with any desktop val..

Happy with it so far..have looked at over 100 different properties on it..

Actually over the years I've found RPData and APM (I have access to both) to be much more reliable with ownership details than PDS- we've had several circumstances now (after double-checking with RP and APM) that have indicated private ownership (or "proprietors") only to turn out to be DOH stock. You really do require a reliable source here, and, if unsure, always try local councils for info here.

I notice when I use ANZ valuation tool that is APM based, whilst preparing CMAs (comparitive market analysis) momenatarily in the search box for less than a second just before the report is produced the words RP Data appear.

I suspect you may be right danwatto.

Back