Commercial Mortgage Broker in Newcastle

Gday All
Can anybody recommend a good Commercial Mortage Broker in the Newcastle area. Im looking at a block of studio appartments (>7) with the smallest one at 25sqm. 80% LVR or thereabouts.

Cheers
Dave

It would be very tough doing it under residential and the LVR would be much lower. Commercial shouldn't be a problem.

You may have a few options - have you been speaking to the bank or a broker?

Ive contacted the bank that has my PPR (Newcastle Perm) to raise an equity loan to fund the unit block deposit. I was also referred to their commercial division but have not had the phone call returned yet, called them on Monday. However I am aware that my borrowing capacity may be limited with them because they can be conservative and I already have a few other rentals with the Perm.
I contacted CBA who are sending through an email to get some of my details. However they will only lend as a commercial loan at 70% LVR.
I also enquired with ING who would also only do a 70% LVR but would require the proptery to be registered in a business name.

So Im still looking for a loan with an 80% LVR for this property. The property goes to Auction on the 18th.

Are the units strata titled or are they all on a single title.

If they each have their own title you can get a bit creative and split it amongst a few lenders on residential.

Ive contacted the bank that has my PPR (Newcastle Perm) to raise an equity loan to fund the unit block deposit. I was also referred to their commercial division but have not had the phone call returned yet, called them on Monday. However I am aware that my borrowing capacity may be limited with them because they can be conservative and I already have a few other rentals with the Perm.
I contacted CBA who are sending through an email to get some of my details. However they will only lend as a commercial loan at 70% LVR.
I also enquired with ING who would also only do a 70% LVR but would require the proptery to be registered in a business name.

So Im still looking for a loan with an 80% LVR for this property. The property goes to Auction on the 18th.

what rate areu willing to pay ??

ta
rolf

Back