Recomendation of Tax accountant in norwest/baulkham hills

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good tax agent for Tax Returns? It should be an easy tax return and will not involve anything too complicated.

Any recommendations and their fees would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

Not sure where he's located in Syd but Paul@PFI aways provides good contributions to the forum and is an accountant based in Syd.

Cheers

Jamie

I use Sam from Norwest Accountinig and Tax. Tell him IT Dave referred :)

Sam Roufogalis
Norwest Accounting & Taxation Services
Lexington Corporate Centre
Level 2, 24-32 Lexington Drive
Bella Vista NSW 2153
Mobile: 0434 267 639

Not sure where he's located in Syd but Paul@PFI aways provides good contributions to the forum and is an accountant based in Syd.

Cheers

Jamie

I live in Kellyville but work is Thornleigh. Face to face is a dying art and adds to (your) costs and if you want to meet that's no issue - Happy to catch up over coffee out at Norwest am or pm also.

I am looking for good tax agent as well. Should be relatively simple with tax return with 1 IP and basic tax for myself & my partner.

Done myself past few years but it is first time with IP so just want to use expert just in case I miss anything. Any recommendations

Thanks

My accountant is based out in Five Dock.

His name is Lawrence from D&L Partners (http://dandlpartners.com.au/).

Does a great job for me and is available just about all the time. :)

I haven't used Paul before, but i definitely second Jamie's comments about Pauls contributions on the forum - i have certainly learnt a lot from his posts.

Back